Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I Don't Want a Rabbit Book Review

I Don't Want a Rabbit shows how hard it can be to accept a new furry friend after losing a much loved pet.I Don't Want a Rabbit

Ingrid Prins (author)
Jelena Brezovec (illustrator)
Clavis
Children’s Fiction, Picture Book

Publication Date: February 14, 2017


Even though his mom and dad think it's a good idea to get a new rabbit, Timothy is simply not ready. He doesn't not want a rabbit! But the next morning, what shows up on the front door? A new rabbit! Despite all his efforts, the new rabbit sneaks into Timothy's house and his heart.

I Don't Want a Rabbit shows how hard it can be to accept a new furry friend after losing a much loved pet.

If you’re interested in reading I Don't Want a Rabbit, you can purchase a copy here on Amazon


*A copy of this book was provided free of charge for an honest review.



Get book suggestions for your kids right in your inbox!  Sign up for my monthly newsletter by clicking here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...