Monday, February 20, 2017

Can You Find My Robot's Arm? Book Review

Can You Find My Robot's Arm? - When a robot loses his arm, the search is on. If the arm can't be found, what can be used as an arm instead? A broom? A leaf? Scissors?Can You Find My Robot's Arm?

Chihiro Takeuchi (Author, Illustrator)
Tundra Books
Children’s Fiction, Picture Book

Publication Date: July 4, 2017


When a robot loses his arm, the search is on. If the arm can't be found, what can be used as an arm instead? A broom? A leaf? Scissors?

Can You Find My Robot's Arm? is a simple story with a funny ending. The high contrast, minimalist illustrations drive an otherwise plain story forward.

If you’re interested in reading Can You Find My Robot's Arm?, you can purchase a copy here on Amazon


*A copy of this book was provided free of charge for an honest review.



Get book suggestions for your kids right in your inbox!  Sign up for my monthly newsletter by clicking here.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...