Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Resource Round-Up: July 9, 2013

Here are two resources that center around technology.

First, we have a great post from Erin Macpherson from We Are Teachers called 16 Apps That Motivate Kids to Read.  I'm familair with a few of the apps mentioned and I'm excited to check out the others.

Second, from Educational Technology and Mobile Learning we have 50 Educators Worth Following in Twitter.  I personally never thought I would use Twitter, but it is an amazing resource for connecting with teachers around the globe.  I have learned more and gained better insights from Twitter chats than from some formal professional development. 

I already followed a few of the people they recommend and now I follow many more.  If you'd like 51 recommendation instead of 50, you can always follow me on Twitter at iHeartLiteracy.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...