Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I Am Bat Book Review

I Am Bat - A grumpy bat loves his cherries. They are juicy. They are delicious. And you better not take them! So what happens when someone does take his cherries?I Am Bat

Morag Hood
Sourcebooks Jabberwocky
Children’s Fiction, Picture Book

Publication Date: September 5, 2017


A grumpy bat loves his cherries. They are juicy. They are delicious. And you better not take them! So what happens when someone does take his cherries?

Kids will love I Am Bat. From its opinionated main character to the illustrations to Bat talking directly at them - kids will laugh at this cherry obsessed bat's antics.

If you’re interested in reading I Am Bat, you can purchase a copy here on Amazon


*A copy of this book was provided free of charge for an honest review.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...