Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Day I Became a Bird Book Review

The Day I Became a BirdThe Day I Became a Bird

Ingrid Chabbert (Author)
Guridi (Illustrator)
Kids Can Press
Children’s Fiction

Publication Date: September 6, 2016


The Day I Became a Bird is about a boy who falls in love with a girl who loves birds. What is a boy to do when the girl he loves only notices birds?  Make a bird costume of course!

The Day I Became a Bird is a unique story with simple, yet intriguing illustrations. While not my personal favorite, I know several children who will cherish this book.

If you’re interested in reading The Day I Became a Bird, you can purchase a copy here on Amazon.




*A copy of this book was provided free of charge for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...