Thursday, February 22, 2018

I Got a Chicken for My Birthday

I Got a Chicken for My Birthday

I Got a Chicken for My Birthday - A somewhat ungrateful birthday girl really wanted tickets to an amusement park for her birthday, but all she gets from her Grandma Lola is a chicken. In a funny twist, the chicken gets working and the birthday girl comes to realize that sometimes unexpected gifts can be better than what you wanted in the first place. #IGotAChickenForMyBirthday #KidsLit #PictureBook #Birthday #ChildrensLitLaura Gehl (Author)
Sarah Horne (Illustrator)
Carolrhoda Books
Children’s Fiction, Picture Book

Publication Date: March 1, 2018


A somewhat ungrateful birthday girl really wanted tickets to an amusement park for her birthday, but all she gets from her Grandma Lola is a chicken. As she grumbles about feeding it and tries to be optimistic about scrambled eggs in her future, the chicken hands her a list. This chicken has a plan and has work to do!

In a funny twist, the chicken gets working and the birthday girl comes to realize that sometimes unexpected gifts can be better than what you wanted in the first place.

If you’re interested in reading I Got a Chicken for My Birthday, you can purchase a copy here on Amazon


*A copy of this book was provided free of charge for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...