Sunday, May 12, 2013

TED Talks: My Confession...

I have a confession to make...

I LOVE TED Talks!

It's true... they are interesting, thought-provoking, and can strike a chord.

I like things that make me think, and TED talks do that.

Here is a recent TED talk that hits home for educators:  Bill Gates: Teachers Need Real Feedback



When I think of the feedback I have received over my handful of years teaching, meaningful and pertinent feedback has been sparse. 

Teachers want to find new and better ways to help their students succeed.  Meaningful feedback is one important component to cultivating our teaching practices and strategies.

  1. Do you receive meaningful feedback?   
  2. What is the most helpful feedback you have ever received?
  3. How do you think school can improve to provide better feedback for teachers (and administrators!)?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...