Wednesday, November 21, 2012

TPT: Cyber Monday Plus Tuesday Sale

My Teachers Pay Teachers store as well as many others will be throwing a sale for Cyber Monday Plus Tuesday.  I'll be offering 20% off on items like:

You'll automatically get 20% off all items in my store on Monday, November 26th through Tuesday, November 27th.  PLUS type in code CMT12 at checkout and get an additional 10% off!  That's a 28% discount!!!

So check out my store: Margaret Vaughan - iHeartLiteracy and load up your wishlist now for Monday & Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret,

    I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. I found it through TPT. Check out my blog for the info.

    :) Jayme
    Trendy in Third

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a break from my blog over Thanksgiving break, and what a great surprise to come back to! Thank you for the nomination. I'm your newest follower :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I found your blog in your Liebster Award nomination! I am happy to say I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found me and I love you name! :) It's my middle name.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...